No support or custody issues
You have to contact the court to get available dates for a case conference and ask the other party when they are available. If there are no issues of support or custody, you would then file a Requisition form with the court. That form must confirm that the initiating pleading has been filed and served, and you must say whether each party is consenting to the case conference. After the case conference date has been set by the court, you must serve the Requisition form on the other party at least 14 days before the case conference. Also, you must file and serve a Case Management Information Statement at least seven days before the case conference.
You can get court forms at the following link:
Support or custody issues
If the parties consent to setting a case conference and there are issues of support or custody they must indicate the following on the Requisition form:
1. each party consents to the case conference;
2. the initiating pleading has been filed and served;
3. all financial information required by the Court of Queen’s Bench Rules has been provided;
4. a demand for financial disclosure (Form 70D.1) has been served on the other party, and the financial information has been received. If the information has not yet been received, they must show that they have gotten an order for disclosure, or within two weeks of filing the Requisition, they will file a motion for financial disclosure and will get an order before the case conference; and
5. they have attended the For the Sake of the Children program when custody, access, or guardianship is an issue.