If you would like to support our work, you have several options:
- Send a cheque or money order payable to Community Legal Education Association.
Our mailing address is: 301 – 441 Main Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1B4
Click on the Donation Form to download the online document which you can print and mail to CLEA.
- Donate online through Canada Helps (Donate button on the top right hand corner)
- Current or past government of Manitoba employees can donate through the All Charities Campaign Catalogue (catalogue #C226)
- FundScrip Fundraising Program – Fundscrip Information
- enroll online at https://www.fundscrip.com//login
- enter CLEA’s campaign code XWL VD4
- choose your gift cards
Community Legal Education Association is a registered charity. Tax Receipts will be issued for all donations.
Community Legal Education Association (CLEA) was formed in 1984 as a provincial, not-for-profit corporation. We are the only agency in Manitoba whose primary mandate is the delivery of public legal information and education programs. The Association is managed by a community-based, volunteer board of directors.
In order to fulfill our mandate, we count on the support of members of the community.