CLEA operates a Speakers Bureau of volunteer lawyers and service providers. These volunteers provide legal information sessions to the community on request. We try to provide these services throughout Manitoba using local volunteers, but our efforts may be limited by availability of volunteers. The service is free to community groups and agencies.
Donations are gratefully accepted.
Speakers are available on a whole range of legal topics including:
- Canadian legal system and courts
- Family Law
- Child protection
- Domestic Violence
- Consumer law
- Criminal law
- Wills and Estates
- Youth law
If you are interested in arranging a speaker for your group or agency, please contact us with the following information:
- Your name
- Address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address
- The name of the group requesting the speaker
- Audience size
- Topics you are interested in
- Date, time, and location of presentation
We require at least 6 weeks notice in order to coordinate our volunteer speakers and to confirm all arrangements.